Health & Safety
The safety of our staff and community is our highest priority."
The safety of our staff and community is our highest priority. Although we have always upheld stringent cleaning and care practices in our studios, we will be taking extra precautions during this period. We are engaging closely with government guidelines and resources to equip us with the tools and knowledge of what is required and expected of us as a business in the health and wellness space.
If you have any questions on what we are doing in our studios to ensure a safe environment, please email email@example.com or talk to our friendly staff next time you are in.
Some key points:
- We kindly ask you to use the provided hand sanitiser prior to entering the space.
- A maximum of 10 patrons are allowed on site at each time. We will continue to measure the current policies outlined by the government. Please be mindful of current social distancing requirements. Whilst in the space you are required to abide by these regulations keep a distance of 1.5m from any other guests.
- If you are feeling unwell, showing any symptoms or have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please do not come to your session or enter the space. Please notify us of your reason for cancellation. During this period the 24 hour cancellation policy does not apply to those who are feeling unwell.
- All clients will be required to sign our updated client waiver that now includes a statement that the guest is not feeling unwell, showing any symptoms or have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. This waiver serves as a legal document.
- We will routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces, such as eftpos terminals, massage room, door handles, iPads, bathroom taps, showers and countertops.
- Disposable paper towel will be used in bathrooms to avoid risk of cross-contamination of hand towels. Disposable paper towels will also be used in cleaning sauna rooms and other touch points between clients.
- During this time we will be unable to offer testers of our retail products.
- We are undertaking ongoing internal training with our staff so that they are clear on what is required of them and not to come in to work if they are unwell. We will maintain open and consistent communication on the issue.
- When updating our Workplace Health and Safety response to COVID-19, we have drawn on resources such as Safe Work Australia, the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria, NSW Health and Worksafe Victoria.