The human body is constantly exposed to toxins in food, water, products, drugs and our environment. Coupled with the unhealthy food choices and stress from modern-day life, our bodies can quickly become overwhelmed. After all, the human body can only handle so much.
Your liver and kidneys are the innate detoxification system tasked with getting rid of these toxins from the body. However, it’s not uncommon for these organs to submit to the intense workload and fail.
No matter how healthy our diets is, these toxins we encounter daily can disrupt the energy flow in our bodies and drastically reduce the quality of our lives. Over time, this constant inflow of toxins into the body can cause us to break down mentally, physically and can even result in disease. To protect itself and its energy, our bodies needs to be detoxified.
We are slowly discovering and understanding the benefits of detoxifying. By eliminating harmful toxins, we can improve your physical and mental health and prevent disease. Our bodies have are continually communicating with us – we only have to listen.
The good news is - Detoxification isn’t just drinking a weird and wonderful concoction and depriving ourselves of our favourite meals. We can eliminate harmful toxins through lymphatic activation, acupressure, movement, foods and supplements. Which brings us to our at-home 5 step routine to a healthier you.
1. Cleanse powder daily supplement by The Beauty Chef.
2. Self Lymph activation - Join our founder Jessie on 5th December at 9:00am via the @RUSSHMagazine instagram live to learn our sequence.
3. Weekly Magnesium bath or foot soak.
4. Breathwork - take a deep inhale in through your nose, hold your breath and pump your stomach 10 times before exhaling. Repeat 3 times. Practice morning and night.
5. 2-3L of filtered and nutrient rich water daily.
To further support detoxification, we have been working on a special little something something to integrate in to your day or week.
Our bespoke Lymph DETOX essential oil blend will be coming soon and will be available in studio and via the online store.